Presidential Scholar Award
Current year high school graduates meeting the criteria below will be considered for this competitive scholarship. This scholarship is renewable up to 4 semesters towards a 2-year degree at Hocking College. If selected, students must serve as a student ambassador for Hocking College; must be enrolled full-time; must live in Hocking College residential halls; and, must maintain a minimum of 3.5 cumulative GPA.
- 23 ACT Composite Score or Above
- 3.5 Cumulative GPA
- Must successfully complete a minimum of 15 credit hours per semester in courses required for graduation
- In-State Tuition, Dorm & Meal Plan
- Supplemental Questions
- What does it mean to you to serve as a student ambassador?
- Please provide the name and email address of someone who can provide a letter of recommendation.